Work with Menopause Skillfully
Receive: 9 Ayurveda CEs thru the NAMA PACE provider program.
This distance study program is available to do at your own pace at home or in the office. It includes:
- 9 hours of video
- a professional training manual
- one hour of mentored study with Amadea. 9 PACE credits.
After purchase, we will send your course materials directly to you by email in the next 24-36 hours.
Mentor with Amadea Morningstar, MA, RYT in this distance learning course based on the video and manual that Amadea and Deva Khalsa created for their original professional trainings.
Open to all Health Professionals & Yoga Teachers
- Use specific foods & herbs for healing
- Weave marma and yoga into therapeutic protocols
- Apply both Ayurvedic & western perspectives to the physiology of menopause
- Work with pranayama & self-care skillfully
- Explore the relationship of spirit & sexuality
At the completion of the presentation, participants will be able to:
- Implement a simple self-care regimen with the new lifestyle tools they have obtained
- Share this information with clients and students
- Integrate 2 or more specific herbs for their individual needs into their daily routine
- Identify at least 3 foods they’d like to transition into their meals for health
- Use and teach one or more marma points for rejuvenation and grounding
“These videos are so beautiful and clear!” – a course participant.