Work with Menopause Skillfully
Photo: Amadea Morningstar and Deva Khalsa teaching this workshop
Mentor with Amadea Morningstar, MA, RYT in this distance learning course based on the video and manual that Amadea and Deva Khalsa created for their original professional trainings.
Open to all Health Professionals & Yoga Teachers
- Use specific foods & herbs for healing
- Weave marma and yoga into therapeutic protocols
- Apply both Ayurvedic & western perspectives to the physiology of menopause
- Work with pranayama & self-care skillfully
- Explore the relationship of spirit & sexuality
At the completion of the presentation, participants will be able to:
- Implement a simple self-care regimen with the new lifestyle tools they have obtained
- Share this information with clients and students
- Integrate 2 or more specific herbs for their individual needs into their daily routine
- Identify at least 3 foods they'd like to transition into their meals for health
- Use and teach one or more marma points for rejuvenation and grounding
Receive: 9 Ayurveda CEs thru the NAMA PACE provider program.
This distance study program is available to do at your own pace at home or in the office. It includes:
- 9 hours of video
- a professional training manual
- one hour of mentored study with Amadea. 9 PACE credits.
"These videos are so beautiful and clear!" a course participant
Distance course fee: $250, with tax if in New Mexico. Click button below to sign up for distance course.
APTYI Complete Schedule Listing at a Glance:
Ongoing Distance Learning:
(NEW 5-hour video course) Polarity Therapy
Energetic Nutrition, an Elemental Approach
NAMA PACE certified (9-hour CE course) Work with Menopause Skillfully
NAMA PACE certified (25-hour audio CE course) Energetic Nutrition tutorial
NEW Easy Healing Drinks launch: get your print all seasons copy of Easy Healing Drinks through our website